Want to Offer Your Clients Commercial Finance Products?
Supporting Primis Brokers
- Maximise Earnings – Top Commission Rates Paid
- Complete Product Range
- Online Training via The Brokerplan ‘LearningHub’
- Instant Remote Deal Assessment via The Brokerplan ‘LenderHub’
- Direct Access to Extensive Lender Panel
- Deal Structuring & Packaging Option via Head Office
- Marketing & Lead Generation Support
- Archive of Support Materials via The Brokerplan Intranet
- Peace of Mind – FCA Principal Compliance Support
Join us for one of our upcoming events...
Or, complete the form below, and we'll get in touch!
Core Product Range
What types of products will you be able to offer your clients?
- Commercial Property Loans – Investment or Owner Occupiers
- Trading Business Acquisition – Commercial / Industrial / Lifestyle
- Buy to Let Portfolio Investment – Acquisition / Refinance / Restructure
- Property Development – New Build / Refurbs / Conversions
- Bridging Finance
Working Capital Products
- Asset Finance – Plant, Machinery, Commercial Vehicles, Print etc
- Cashflow – Including Factoring, Invoice Finance,
- Trade Finance & Spot Factoring
- General (Secured) Business Loans
- Peer to Peer/Syndicated Lending
What Do Our Brokers Have to Say?
“I joined in March 2018 after sabbatical from a successful career in estate agency and mortgage advice. Given my background and business set up the majority of business I do is property related (bridging, development& buy to let) as I have a good client bank and existing relationships to generate leads on.”
“We were looking to invest in a long-term venture. When we first made contact with Brokerplan we were very impressed with the camaraderie of the team, the vision and future strategy of the business leaders’ including investment and development of technology, all of which gave us confidence that our values and ambitions were very much aligned…”
“The biggest change since I started has been the introduction of the proprietary sourcing software, linked to the Brokerplan Intranet. It is highly useful to have up-to-date lender information and criteria which allows us to obtain an indication of terms when a client just wants to know ‘what is possible’.”
LIBF Accredited Training Programme
- 13 hours of pre-course e-learning materials
- Bi-monthly training courses – See Upcoming Events for details
- Training course located at our Selby (North-Yorkshire) head office